Migration Course Cluster at the Hebrew University Funded by the Nevzlin Center, 2011-2012
Department of Jewish History and Institute of Contemporary Jewry:
1. Prof. Shaul Stampfer. "Migration in East Europe". Full-year.
2. Dr. Jonathan Dekel-Chen. "Modern Jewish and Non-Jewish Migration". M.A. seminar. Full-year.
3. Dr. Chen Bram. "The Post- Soviet Immigration in Israeli Society". M.A. seminar. Autumn semester. With the support of the Posen Fund.
School of Fine Arts:
4. Dr. Lola Kantor-Kazovsky. "Migrations: Russian and East-European Jewish Artist". Full-year. With the support of the Posen Fund.
Department of History:
5. Dr. Zeev Levin. "Deportation of Nations in the Soviet Union". Spring semester.